This assesment is aimed at plumbing operatives who wish to become approved contractors for water supply undertakers, local authorities and housing associations or those who design or inspect plumbing installations for compliance with the current water regulations.
WORK BOOK CONTENT:
- Background & Legislation
- Materials & Substances in contact with water
- Requirements for water fittings
- Water system design and installation
- Commissioning (flushing, testing and disinfection)
- Prevention of cross connection and unwholesome water
- Backflow prevention
- Cold water services
- Hot water services
- WC’s, flushing devices and urinals
- Sanitary appliances
- Water for outside use
Upon booking and payment a workbook for home study is issued and it is essential that candidates read this workbook prior to attending. To pass this assessment it is necessary to complete a two-part open book multiple choice question paper.
Successful completion of this assessment is required to allow you to self-certificate’ your installations and prove individual competency in this specialised work area.
Contact Us for availability.